~Simple, healthy and delicious~
These crisps are really quick and easy to make, and have very few ingredients!
All you need is:
- Kale (curly or non-curly)
- Oil for baking (like, olive or rapeseed)
- Sea Salt
- Spice powder of your choice, I used Cayenne powder~ But you can use something mild like paprika~
- Nori, torn up. (optional, but fancy!)
- An oven, at 175 degrees celsius!
Step One! - Remove the leaf from the tough stalk by tearing it manually, or cutting with a knife!
Step Two! - Toss the leaves in a little oil, and sprinkle with sea salt and spice(s)!
Step Three! - Place in oven for 15 minutes!
Step Four! - Enjoy. Try to share. (not necessary)
HP restored: 200. Surprisingly satisfying. If you're ever in one of those "I NEED SALTY FOOD NOW" modes, this will definitely fill that void.
Love and kaley kisses.